- Pg. 8-13 Efficacy of Phosphorous acid for the control of mango blossom malformation – Registration trial update
- Pg. 14-15 Epidemiology and control of mango blossom malformation in South Africa
- Pg. 16-18 Identification and biocontrol of Fusarium spp. responsible for mango blossom malformation
- Pg. 19-23 Non-volatile leaf active compounds in the protection against mango gall fly
- Pg. 24-29 Evaluation of suppression methods for controlling the fruit fries in mango orchards
- Pg. 30-33 Can we tame the gall fly?
- Pg. 34-42 Evaluation of promising new mango cultivars and selections in different climatic areas (2014/15)